New Life Presbyterian Church is an intimate, welcoming community of believers and seekers from diverse spiritual backgrounds, striving to be a cooperative and mutually respectful community in which to pursue our individual and collective relationships with God.
We work as an Earthcare, More Light community, “To be a testimony to the conviction that all inhabitants of the globe are neighbors, members of a great and wonderful world house and that we must find a way to live together in equality, peace, and prosperity,” Asante Todd
We carry out God’s mission for New Life as a joyful, sensitive faith community modeled on the inclusive and healing love of Jesus Christ. We reflect Christ’s love to all who come through our doors, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, race or economic status. We extend this ethic to our pastor, elders, and deacons.
We have an active Presbyterian Women Group, all women are welcome. We use the Horizon Bible Study for our lessons. Upcoming Horizon study is written by Eugenia Gamble on the Ten Commandments.
The NEW LIFE CHOIR offers anthems and special music during worship and for special services.
- Sunday Morning Worship: 10:30 am every Sunday
- Taizé Meditative Service: 6:30 pm every Sunday
Special Services & Activities
We invite you to join us in worship and in any activities, classes, special services and events including:
- Marking the beginning of Lenten Season
- Weekly Lenten SoupSupperStudy
- Special contemplative services throughout the week
- Easter egg hunt for the children
- Easter breakfast
- EASTER SERVICE CELEBRATION OF THE RESURRECTION
- Hanging of the greens the first Sunday in Advent
- Christmas caroling to shut-ins
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- Advent Devotional Book written by the congregation
Other Special Services & Activities
- Pentecost Tongues of Fire Barbecue
- Movie Night
- Special Healing Services
- Harvest Dinner in the fall
- Sunday Circle Special Activities
- Adult Education
- Children’s Education
- Women’s Circles
- Prayer Chain
- Prayer and Share meetings